Registrations are open at all times.
The accounting clerk is at the heart of the operations of a business or organization. His skills cover both budget planning, account management, payroll management, bank reconciliation and the production of income tax returns.
Available online, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
The exams are done on site.
1. Determine their suitability for the occupation and the training process
2. Research and exchange information
3. Produce tables and charts
4. Do calculations and prepare source documents
5. Accounting-related correspondence format
6. Write accounting-related correspondence in English
7. Process source documents in different types of companies
8. Handle cash
9. Use information related to legislation affecting businesses
10. Interact in a variety of professional situations
11. Communicate in French in an accounting context
12. Prepare the payroll
13. Write and format accounting-related correspondence in French
14. Organize and process data related to a company's resources
15. Carry out daily tasks related to transactions involving receivables and payables
16. Ensure that they work efficiently
17. Perform calculations needed to determine the cost of goods and services
18. Perform end-of-period tasks
19. Perform year-end tasks
20. Produce an income tax return for an individual
21. Implement an accounting system
22. Commit themselves to the development of their career
23. Enter the work force
Integration into the workplace during an internship lasting 120 hours.
Students enrolled in the Accounting in English program with our partner (RSB) can benefit from the Ministry's loans and bursaries program.
Duration: 1350 hours / 90 credits
(DEP: vocational studies diploma)
For more information on this program or to register,
please contact us at 514-699-0688 / 514-699-0689