top of page

Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ)

As soon as you receive your letter of admission, you must apply for a Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for studies. The CAQ is mandatory for any study stay of more than 6 months and applies, with some exceptions, to all international students, regardless of the level of education.

Click here to fill in your information

*Does not include application fees to be paid to the Government of Quebec

bottom of page